VerzekeringLet op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht u vragen hebben dan kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
Supplemental Liability Insurance (SLI)
The optional SLI coverage provides the customer with an increased limit of liability protection. SLI protects the renter and any authorized driver listed on the rental contract for up to US$ 1,000,000 toward 3rd party damage claims.
Public Liability Insurance (secondary coverage included in the daily rate)
The Public Liability Insurance covers accidents in the event that the renter is at fault. The policy protects the rental company up to US$ 1,000,000 and the renter to Statutory Limits (State mandated minimum liability coverage). Liability Insurance has no deductible and current limits can be checked under the following web-address: https://extranet.mbainsurance.net/choice/statelimits.php.
Premium VIP Coverage (included in the daily rate). VIP includes secondary comprehensive and collision coverage for the rented vehicle with a deductible of US$ 1,000.00 per incident (a US$ 1,000.00 Security Deposit will be authorized on a major credit card).
Coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Accidental damages to the vehicle (renters or 3rd partys fault)
- Uninsured Motorist in case the renter is involved in an accident with a non-insured driver
- Windshield & glass damage
- Vehicle theft and fire (personal property and items in the vehicle are always excluded)
No insurance coverage is provided (liability or comprehensive & collision) while traveling into non-authorized areas including but not limited to the country of Mexico, the inner cities of New York, Montreal and Quebec (Canada).
Non-Covered Damages (including but not limited to)
Customer has full legal and financial responsibility in case of:
- Damages to the interior of the vehicle
- Breach or violation of the rental contract
- Carrying more passengers than having seat belts available
- Personal damages and personal property are never covered
- Deliberate and willful damages caused by the renter or his guests
- Damages caused to the vehicle by abuse or misuse for illegal activities
- Renter negligence, e.g. backing up without a guide, following incorrect GPS guidance, etc.
- Damages caused by freezing, e.g. unit not winterized, or overheating of vehicle or systems,
- Damages caused by neglecting proper operating procedures, e.g. incorrect fuel type & quality, ignoring oil or coolant levels, air pressure, etc.
- Damages and losses caused during travel in or thru restricted areas and damages due to off-road usage
- Damages and accidents caused under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other controlled substances
- Damages and injuries caused by overloading the vehicle and/or exceeding the legal towing capacity (towing limit is with proper equipment 1,500 lbs.)
- Operation of the vehicle by anyone not meeting the age requirements as shown on the rate sheets and rental terms & conditions, or not listed on the rental contract or having a valid driver license
Vacation Interruption Protection (VIP)
Should the renters motorhome vacation be interrupted by an automotive mechanical breakdown, not accident or damages caused by the renter, for more than 12 working hours after reporting this to Britz USA, the renter will be reimbursed for the greater of the gross daily rental rate or expenses for hotel rooms up to US$ 25.00 per person per night and car rental up to US$ 50.00 per day per motorhome with a combined maximum of US$ 1,500.00 per rental agreement.
Such reimbursement is only possible when we had the chance to take care of the problem and the customer cooperated to do so. Defects and repairs of Wi-Fi, GPS, radio, TV, CD or DVD player, generator, AC, refrigerator, heater, water heater, slide-out room, awning, cruise control, etc. are not considered mechanical breakdowns and are excluded from VIP reimbursement. Refund of expenses is only possible against proper receipts (see above).
Please take note:
In case of a claim, Britz USA will not act as an adjuster for any third party insurances purchased by the renter (such as $ 0.00 deductible insurance, etc.).