Let op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven vanwege het mogelijk verkeerd interpreteren van de voorwaarden.
Mocht u vragen hebben kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
Islander RV Sales & Rentals provides $2 million public liability on all its vehicles as well as collision coverage. There is a $750 deductible for collision or any third party damages. This insurance will not apply if an unauthorized driver is involved in an accident, if the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if damage caused to the vehicle is the result of driver negligence which includes roof damage and damage to the undercarriage including tires.
A valid drivers licence is all that is needed to drive one of our rental units. Minimum age for rental or driver of rental is 25. Only drivers listed on the contract are eligible to drive. A photocopy of the drivers licenses of all drivers listed on the contract will be taken at check in.
$750 security deposit will be taken by credit card before departure. . Your security deposit will be refunded within 2 business days of your return date, provided the recreational vehicle is returned in the same condition as when it went out. If there are additional charges and these charges exceed your security deposit, you will be responsible for paying the excess balance owed.
Loss or partial loss of security deposit may be incurred due to the following:
- if you are outside of the drop off time agreed on your Rental Contract there is a $75/hour charge
- if smoke is detected, entire deposit will be forfeited
- up to $250 if the interior has not been cleaned (excluding normal wear)
- costs related to missing or damaged contents of unit
- $25 per tank for failure to dump holding tanks
- failing to return the RV with a full tank of gas will result in a $25 service charge plus the cost to fill the RV
- up to $750 for insurance deductible should an accident occur
- any outstanding traffic tickets incurred during RV rental (Non-reporting of parking/traffic violations breaches the contract and may result in an administrative charge in addition to fines)
- if you exceed the kilometers included on the rental contract you will be charged $0.32 per kilometer
- all charges related to damage as a result of carelessness, negligence, or inattentiveness on your behalf
- if damage occurs to the interior of the RV (stains or burns on carpet, seats, etc.) additional charges will apply
- all contents of the convenience kit(s) must be returned in good condition
- pets are not allowed in any of the rental units, extra cleaning charges will be applied if evidence of a pet in the unit is detected
**15% HST is added to all charges
Maintenance and Breakdown Responsibility
The customer is responsible for checking engine oil at each refueling, as well as reporting any mechanical failures. Mechanical repairs that are not due to driver negligence will be covered by Islander RV Sales & Rentals. Any repair up to $50 can be paid by the renter and will be reimbursed at drop off upon presentation of receipt. Repairs over $50 must have prior authorization. Islander RV Sales & Rentals will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential costs.
In the event the vehicle breaks down, the responsibility of Islander RV Sales & Rentals is limited to refund of daily rate or portion thereof.