Let op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven vanwege het mogelijk verkeerd interpreteren van de voorwaarden.
Mocht u vragen hebben kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
Islander RV Sales & Rentals provides $2 million public liability on all its vehicles as well as collision coverage. There is a $750 deductible for collision or any third party damages. This insurance will not apply if an unauthorized driver is involved in an accident, if the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or if damage caused to the vehicle is the result of driver negligence which includes roof damage and damage to the undercarriage including tires.
A valid drivers licence is all that is needed to drive one of our rental units. Minimum age for rental or driver of rental is 25. Only drivers listed on the contract are eligible to drive. A photocopy of the drivers licenses of all drivers listed on the contract will be taken at check in.
A $750 security deposit will be taken by credit card before departure and will be processed. This deposit will be refunded at drop-off time if conditions of rental have been met.
Loss or partial loss of security deposit may be incurred due to the following:
- $75 per hour for late drop-off.
- up to $250 if the interior has not been cleaned (excluding normal wear)
- costs related to missing or damaged contents of unit
- $50 per tank for failure to dump holding tanks
- $50 for failure to fill gas tank plus cost of fill up
- up to $750 for insurance deductible should an accident occur
- any outstanding traffic tickets incurred during RV rental. (Non-reporting of parking/traffic violations breaches the contract and may result in an administrative charge in addition to fines).
- $0.32 per kilometre above number of kilometers on rental contract
- all charges related to damage caused by negligence
Maintenance and Breakdown Responsibility
The customer is responsible for checking engine oil at each refuelling, as well as reporting any mechanical failures. Mechanical repairs that are not due to driver negligence will be covered by Islander RV Sales & Rentals. Any repair up to $50 can be paid by the renter and will be reimbursed at drop off upon presentation of receipt. Repairs over $50 must have prior authorization. Islander RV Sales & Rentals will not be responsible for any incidental or consequential costs.
In the event the vehicle breaks down, the responsibility of Islander RV Sales & Rentals is limited to refund of daily rate or portion thereof. Islander RV Sales and Rentals limits itself to compensation re repairs and repair time for malfunctioning refrigerator, air conditioner, furnace water heater, oven and gas cook top. Television, radio, tape or CD player, microwave, and/or cruise control are not considered breakdowns and no refunds are available for repair time to these items.