Let op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht je vragen hebben dan kun je contact met ons opnemen.

There are 2 things to consider when renting a campervan in America.

1) Damage to the Escape Campervan
Basic campervan insurance is included in the cost of the rental. The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the campervan with an excess (deductible) of $25,000/$40,000/$55,000.
For our clients peace of mind, we offer an optional Collision Damage Waiver (CDW). This reduces camper liability (or excess) to $0.

The CDW includes:
- Coverage for accidental damages.
- Windscreen/windshield (1 windscreen covered per rental)
- Protection against theft and vandalism of vehicle (not personal belongings)
- Tire damage (2 tires covered per rental)

2) Damage to a Third Party*
Basic statutory limits for liability and property damage is included in Escape Campervans daily rate. The liability levels change between the various states.
If your clients own travel insurance does not include liability coverage, we can offer a Supplementary Liability Insurance (SLI) to them. This raises the basic statutory limits to $1,000,000 in damage. This protects your clients against third party claims if they injure a person or damage someone elses property.
*Note on SLI for Canada (Vancouver and Calgary, depot locations): SLI is NOT available, but minimum liability coverage included in the daily rate is $1M CAD. CDW is still available.

For more information, please visit this link (copy and paste into browser):

Damage to the Campervan Liability Insurance
Option 1 No insurance on the campervan.
If hirer does not choose to purchase CDW insurance, he/she is responsible for any and all damage caused to the Escape Campervan, including theft.
Minimum third party liability coverage.
Basic statutory third party liability and property damage included in the daily rate. Liability coverage varies by state.
Option 2 Full coverage on the campervan.
Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) means clients are not responsible for damage to the campervan in the case of an accident. Includes theft of vehicle (not personal belongings), windscreen damage, and 2 tire replacements.
Supplementary Liability Insurance (SLI).
Provides 3rd party $1,000,000 coverage. Included in daily rate for Vancouver and Calgary trips.
Option 3 Our most popular option.
Includes both CDW and SLI insurance.

Supplimental Liability Insurance (SLI) is not available in Canada, but Canadian rental law covers up to $1M CAD in liability damages. We do not require a bond or security deposit during your rental, but we do require a credit card on file.
It is entirely the clients decision which combination best suits their budget, peace of mind, and any other travel insurance they may have already purchased. Clients do not need to decide on one now; we will explain any queries they have at the time of pick up and they can decide then if they want to take extra insurance or not.

Regardless of the insurance option chosen, the renter is fully liable for any damage to the Escape campervan or third party property if:
- The terms of the rental contract are breached.
- The driver does not hold an appropriate drivers licence.
- Damage to the campervan is caused by wilful or reckless driving.
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Driving on unsealed, restricted roads, or restricted areas.
- Water submersion or saltwater damage caused by the renters fault.

U.S. and CANADIAN Residents:
If clients are a U.S. or Canadian resident with a valid drivers license from either country and have automotive insurance that provides full coverage for rental vehicles, they may have coverage for our campervans. They should check with their insurance company prior to pick up.
Our campervans are considered modified and conversion vehicles. Please confirm your clients policy covers these types of vehicles. If so, they will need to decline our CDW and SLI options and they will be responsible for making a claim through their insurance company if an accident occurs.
Regardless of which insurance option is selected, all clients will need to provide a valid credit card (requires a Visa or MasterCard logo) to allow Escape Campervans to imprint before they depart. This is an imprint only. A security deposit is not taken and charges will only occur when damage or breach of rental contract has occured.

Travelhome is lid van de ANVR Travelhome is lid van het calamiteitenfonds Travelhome is officieel IATA agent Travelhome is lid van SGR Travelhome is lid van SGRZ