VerzekeringLet op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht u vragen hebben dan kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
Public Liability Insurance (included in the daily rate)
Public Liability Insurance to cover collisions in the event that the renter is at fault. The policy protects the renter to Statutory Limits (State mandated minimum liability coverage). Liability Insurance has no deductible and current limits can be checked under the following web-address: http://www.360financialliteracy.org/Topics/Insurance/Cars-and-Auto-Insurance/State-by-State-Minimum-Coverage-Requirements
SLI (Supplemental Liability Insurance)
The optional SLI coverage provides the customer with an increased limit of liability protection. SLI protects the renter and any authorized driver listed on the rental contract for up to US$ 1,000,000.00 toward covered 3rd party damage claims.
Premium VIP Coverage (included in the daily rate)
VIP includes secondary Comprehensive and Collision coverage for the rented vehicle with a deductible of US$ 1,000.00 per incident.
Coverage includes but is not limited to:
- Accidental damages to the vehicle (renters or 3rd partys fault)
- Uninsured Motorist in case the renter is involved in a collision with a non-insured driver
- Windshield & glass damage
- Vehicle theft and fire (personal property and items in the vehicle are always excluded)
Security Deposit: US$1,000.00 (authorized on a major credit card)
No insurance coverage is provided (liability or comprehensive & collision) while traveling into non-authorized areas including but not limited to Death Valley (June September), the inner cities of New York, Montreal and Quebec (Canada). Northern Canada, Alaska Highway, Alaska.
Customer has full legal and financial responsibility in case of:
- Renters negligence, e.g. backing up, following incorrect GPS directions, etc.
- Breach or violation of the rental contract
- Damages to the interior of the vehicle
- Damages caused by entering any parking structure
- Damages caused by freezing or overheating of vehicle or systems (please refer to Winterization as well)
- Deliberate and willful damages caused by the renter or his guests
- Damages caused to the vehicle by abuse or misuse for illegal activities
- Damages caused by neglecting proper operating procedures, e.g. incorrect fuel type & quality, ignoring oil or coolant levels, tire pressure, etc.
- Damages and losses caused during travel in or thru restricted areas and damages due to off-road usage
- Damages and collisions caused under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other controlled substances
- Damages and injuries caused by overloading the vehicle and/or exceeding the legal towing capacity (towing limit 1500 lb. maximum with proper equipment)
- Carrying more passengers than having seat belts available
- Operation of the vehicle by anyone not listed on the rental contract or not having a valid driver license
- Operation of the vehicle by anyone not meeting the age requirements as shown on the rate sheets and rental terms & conditions
- Personal damages and personal property are never covered
- Using any form of drive-thru, drive-in or other covered entry way (such as hotel marquees, etc.)
VIP-Vacation Interruption Protection
If the renter's motorhome vacation is interrupted by an automotive mechanical breakdown (not collision or damages caused by others or the renter) for more than 12 business hours after reporting such incident to El Monte RV/Mighty Campers, the renter will be reimbursed for the greater of: (1) the gross daily rate or (2) expenses for hotel rooms up to US$ 25.00 per person per night and car rental up to US$50.00 per day per motorhome up to a maximum of US$1,500.00 per trip.
Defective comfort equipment such as radio, TV, DVD, CD, Bluetooth, USB, GPS, Wi-Fi, generator, batteries, air conditioner, refrigerator, heater, water heater, cruise control, awning, slide-out, etc. are not considered mechanical breakdowns and are excluded from VIP reimbursement. Refund of expenses is only possible with proper receipts.
*This document is provided only as a summary of the conditions. The rental agreement is binding and has priority over all other forms