InsuranceLet op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht u vragen hebben dan kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
Insurance and Liability
All rates include GO Basic insurance cover but a bond/excess of $4,000 ($6,000 for drivers aged 21-24 years) will apply as follows:
|Insurance Option||Drivers Age 25+||Drivers Age 21-24|
|Go Peace of Mind||$250||$375|
- The bond will not be debited from the card but a preauthorisation will be obtained for the total amount of the excess as a bond. This bond/excess covers both the GO Glamper and the towing vehicle. The bond is fully refundable provided the GO Glamper and vehicle is returned on time to the correct location, undamaged, with a clean interior. The toilet cassette must be cleaned and empty, there is no loss or damage to the equipment and the vehicle must have a full tank of fuel.
- During the hire period the Collision Damage Waiver [CDW] can only be used once for the damage that has occurred first. Once the CDW is used Your Insurance Excess reverts to the Basic Insurance Excess. Also the additional benefits of CDW no longer apply.
- The hirer and any driver authorised to drive the vehicle are indemnified to the extent of NZ$10,000,000 in respect of any liability he or she might have for damage to any property (including injury to any animal) belonging to any person and arising out of the use of the vehicle.
- This indemnity does not apply to any property being transported in the vehicle at the time of accident. Please note that the GO Basic (standard) insurance option is included in the daily rental rate. We recommend the GO All Inclusive rates to ensure a worry free holiday.
- Underbody, roof damage and damage caused by items stored inside/outside the vehicle is not covered by any insurance options.
- Theft or personal insurance is not included and this is recommended for all hirers.
Responsibilities of the Hirer
The hirer is fully liable for any damage to the Go Rentals vehicle and third party vehicle or property if the terms of the rental contract are breached.