Let op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht je vragen hebben dan kun je contact met ons opnemen.

There are 2 things to consider when renting a Campervan in America:
Damage to the Escape Campervan.
Damage to a third Party

1) Damage to the Escape Campervan
Basic Campervan Insurance is included in the cost of the rental.
The hirer is responsible for any damage caused to the Escape Campervan with an excess (deductible) of $2500.
For clients peace of mind, we do offer:

Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) This reduces Camper liability (or excess) to $0
CDW includes:
- Cover for accidental damages
- Windscreen (1 windscreen covered per rental)
- Protection against theft and vandalism
-Tire damage (2 tires covered per rental)

2) Damage to a third Party
Basic Statutory limits for liability and property damage is included in Escape Campervans daily rate.
The liability levels change between the various States.
For more information please visit this link:

Supplementary Liability Insurance (SLI) If your clients own travel insurance does not include liability cover to US$1,000,000, we can offer this to them for an additional $12.25/day. This is to protect your clients against 3rd party claims if they injure a person or damage someone elses property.

It's entirely the Clients decision which combination suits their budget, peace of mind level and also any other Travel Insurance they may have already purchased. Clients do not need to decide which option suits best now. We will explain any queries they have at the time of pick up and they can decide at pick up if they want to take extra insurance or not. U.S. and CANADIAN Residents: If clients are a U.S. or Canadian resident with a valid driver's license from either country and have Automotive insurance that provides full coverage for rental vehicles (including minivans), they may have coverage for our Campervans. They should check with their insurance company prior to pick up of rental vehicle. They will need to decline our CDW and SLI options and they will be responsible for making a claim through their insurance company. They should supply us with their insurance information at the time of pick up. Regardless of which Insurance option is selected, all clients will need to provide a valid Credit or Debit Card to allow Escape Campervans to Imprint before they depart. This is an imprint only. Funds are not collected or frozen and the purpose of the imprint is in the situation where damage occurs and the terms of the Rental Contract have been breached.

Travelhome is lid van de ANVR Travelhome is lid van het calamiteitenfonds Travelhome is officieel IATA agent Travelhome is lid van SGR Travelhome is lid van SGRZ