VerzekeringLet op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht u vragen hebben dan kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
Security Deposit CAD600.00
Acts of nature
Damage from Wildlife
Accident & Collision
Third party property damage
Damage to or loss of awning
Damage to the slide outs
Comprehensive damage (including damage caused while hooking / unhooking trailer)
Self incurred accident
Tires, Rims and Hub-Caps (loss, theft or damage)
Theft or loss of any rented accessories or equipment
Included in the rental rates is an insurance (CDR: Collision Deductible Reduction) with CAD $5 million third party liability. In the event of loss or damage to the vehicle, whether or not due to the fault of the Renter, the Renters responsibility (provided the vehicle is used in accordance with the rental agreement and rental conditions) is limited to a maximum of $600 per occurrence (provided VIP insurance is included) except as outlined under Exclusions. There is no limit, however, if vehicle incurs loss or damage as outlined below under Exclusions.
Vacation Interruption Insurance
In case of mechanical breakdown (vehicle does not drive anymore), Traveland will pay for a rental car and hotel for up to CAD 250.00 per day, maximum of 3 days. Group travel excluded! Important: Receipts must be presented at drop-off. Mechanical breakdown does not include malfunction of the radio, CD/DVD, television, air conditioner(s), generator, refrigerator, cruise control or breakdown due to accident, whether or not the Renter is at fault. VIP Package applies only if mechanical breakdown requires the vehicle to be repaired more than 12 hours after it is reported to the rental station. Traveland is not responsible for any additional refund over and above $250/day per vehicle If mechanically broken down, meaning vehicle is not drivable. Included expenses can consist of hotel charges, car rental or any other incidental or consequential costs.
The insurance does not cover if a claim is directly or indirectly a result of one or more of the following:
- The insurance does not cover if a claim is directly or indirectly a result of one or more of the following:
- Operation of the vehicle in violation of the Agreement Conditions.
- Any event that occurs while the driver is under the influence of illicit drugs or alcohol.
- Transporting contraband or illegal trade.
- Carrying more than the maximum permitted number of passengers.
- Customer has given false information regarding his/her person.
- Driver has not been listed in the contract (copy of drivers license) or does not possess a valid driver`s license.
- Damage due to intentional acts by any member of the group or any guest.
- Damage caused by the use of incorrect fuel type.
- Failure to maintain fluid levels.
- Damage caused by overheating / freezing of any vehicle system.
FOR ALL ACCIDENTS, ACTS OF VANDALISM, THEFT OR FIRE, A POLICE REPORT MUST BE FILED.
THE RENTER MUST UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT (SIGN AT PICK-UP) THE INSURANCE COVERAGE.
In het event of damage to optional equipment, such as bikes, customer will be charged the amount needed to fix the damage or replace the broken item.
INSURANCE/SECURITY DEPOSIT: CAD $600,-
At the time of a rental motorhome pick-up, clients must leave a security/insurance deposit on Visa or MasterCard; no American express, direct debit card, nor cash deposits will be accepted. The amount of the security deposit will be $600.00. The amount will be charged to the clients credit card on day of vehicle pick-up and reimbursed on day of vehicle drop-off, less any incurred charges (extra km driven, damage, cleanliness etc.). We are not responsible for any currency loss due to the exchange rate at time of charge and credit