VerzekeringLet op; onderstaande teksten zijn in het Engels weergegeven, dit is een kopie van de voorwaarden van de verhuurder.
Mocht u vragen hebben dan kunt u contact met ons opnemen.
All KEA vehicles are insured for the damage to the vehicle or to the property of a Third Party. The hirer is responsible for the first AUD 7,500 of the cost of damage to the rented vehicle including windscreen, tyre damage, overhead, under-body, towing and recovery costs, theft, fire, break-in or vandalism. The hirer will also be fully liable for demurrage i.e. the daily rental rate for the period the vehicle is off fleet for accident repairs - max 7 days.
The security deposit can be paid by credit card only. (see paragraph Important: Security deposit payments by Credit Card). The security deposit is fully refundable on return of the KEA vehicle to the agreed location, on the agreed date in a clean and tidy condition with no damage incurred to the vehicle, with a full tank of Diesel the toilet cassette and waste water tank emptied and no equipment lost or damaged.
Important: Security Deposit Payments by Credit Card
If the hirer does not choose a Liability reduction option a security deposit of AUD 7,500 is taken. This security deposit is deducted from the customers credit card at the time of vehicle pickup. KEA accepts Visa, MasterCard and AMEX. Use of AMEX incurs a 4.5% non-refundable administration fee. When the vehicle is returned to KEA undamaged and no Third Party damage occurred, the security deposit is fully refunded. Like other currencies, the Australian Dollar does fluctuate and there could be some variance in the amount refunded compared to the amount initially charged. KEA does not accept liability for variances up or down.
Liability Reduction Option To AUD NIL (Gold Cover)
The Liability can be waived for AUD 45 per day. The cost is limited to a maximum of 50 days or AUD 2,250
An AUD NIL liability applies for any vehicle damage, demurrage, cost replacing or repairing windscreens, tyres, overhead and under-body as well as single accident damage. A security deposit of AUD 220 is payable by an open signed credit card imprint with an authorisation obtained (sufficient funds must be available) for AUD 220 at the time of vehicle pickup. The security deposit is fully refundable on return of the KEA vehicle to the agreed location, on the agreed date in clean condition with a full tank of Diesel, the toilet cassette and waste water tank emptied and no equipment lost or damaged.
The All Inclusive cost is limited to a maximum of 50 days.
The All Inclusive Package includes:
Liability Reduction to AUD 0 (NIL)
Deluxe Camping equipment - table and chairs (depending on number of people travelling)
Taxi fare from closest airport to KEA branch upon vehicle collection.
Receipt to be presented for reimbursement
Baby/Child or Booster seats (on request) suitable for models 4K and 6K only
A security deposit of AUD 220 is payable by an open signed credit card imprint with an authorisation obtained (sufficient funds must be available) for AUD 220 at the time of vehicle pickup. The security deposit is fully refundable on return of the KEA vehicle to the agreed location, on the agreed date in a clean and tidy condition, with a full tank of Diesel, the toilet cassette clean and emptied, the waste water tank emptied and no equipment lost or damaged.
Additional Protection Cover
Where the hirer purchases Additional Protection Cover along with the KEA Gold Cover package, the cost of damage resulting from a single vehicle roll over will be covered.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE HIRER
1. Damage to the vehicle or third party property if the terms of the rental agreement are breached
2. Damage caused by careless, wilful or reckless driving incl. speeding
3. Damage is caused by driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
4. Damage caused due to single vehicle roll over)
5. Damage caused by driving on restricted roads
6. Damage to or loss of any personal belongings.
7. Damage caused by part or total fresh or saltwater submersion (creek or river crossing, driving through flooded areas, beach driving etc.
8. Damage caused by carrying more than maximum number of passengers as dictated by vehicle type
9. Damage caused by drivers not identified on the rental agreement and/or drivers whose licence has been cancelled or suspended and/or drivers who have a licence that is classified as a learners or Probationary Licence
10. Costs associated with the incorrect use of fuel or water or other contamination of fuel
11. Costs to retrieve or recover vehicle that has become bogged, submerged or abandoned, including any damage caused at time of recovery
12. Costs to replace keys that have been lost or damaged or retrieval of keys that are locked in the vehicle
13. Repairs made to the vehicle without KEAs permission
In case of any damage to the KEA vehicle or third party property a second security deposit might be collected to cover the excess for subsequent damages. In the instances of a manual vehicle being hired, the driver must be a competent and an experienced operator of manual vehicles.